The mini RC Drone fills you with joy while you fly it through the skies and even enjoy it with your kids. It comes with 2 colors, red and yellow. It is made of plastic and electronic components thus making it light and easy to carry. You can charge it up to 40 to 60 minutes via USB Cord. It has a built-in Li-Poly battery: 3.7V 100 mAh. The fly time is around 5 minutes thus makes you enjoy flying it more.
- Product Name: Syma W25 Mini RC Helicopter
- Material: plastic, electronic component
- Color: red, yellow
- Charging time: 40-60 minutes (via a USB cord)
- Built-in Li Poly battery:3.7V 100 mAh
- Flying time: about 5 minutes
- Remote control distance: 10 meters
- Controller Battery: AA battery (not included)
- Ages: 6-14 years
- Function: Up/Down, Turn Left/Turn Right
- 1x RC Helicopter
- 1x Remote Control
- 1x USB Charge Cable
- 1x Tail Blade
- 1x Screwdriver
- 1x User Manual
1. To fly this helicopter you need to fully charge the battery and then switch the power switch to the on position on the side. This will turn on a bright white light under the nose of the helicopter.
2. Then you turn on the power switch on the remote control. There is a blue light that blinks for a couple seconds on the remote control until the helicopter and the remote control signals match.
3. Then the light goes solid blue. At this point you are ready to fly. You can hover the helicopter by pressing the up and down joystick. To move it side to side you press the left and right joystick. To land it you press the down joystick all the way down (this will stop the blades from spinning).