FREE FOR LIFE – NEVER PAY EXPENSIVE CABLE OR SATELLITE FEES AGAIN!
A government mandate requires television broadcasters to convert from analog to digital broadcast. Now, only digital signals are available over the air in the United States and Canada. Amazing HDTV Antenna is a digital antenna that receives over-the-air digital and HD signals for free. The signal is a better visual and audio quality than analog. Digital television enables broadcasters to offer multiple programming choices on a single channel (sub channels), greatly expanding viewer choices.
- Up to 100’s of Free HD & digital TV channels
- Works on Any TV
- Amazing picture quality
- Super easy to set up with 2 steps: 1. Plug in 2. Channel scanning
- Plug-and-play operation
- No contracts & No monthly fees
- No missing your shows when the cable goes out!
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Frequency Range: 146-176MHz
- Working Voltage: 220V
- Dimensions: 11.8 * 1.38 inches
- Reception will vary based on factors like geography and location of the broadcast signal; antenna, hills, buildings and even tall trees can impact reception. It is recommended that you be within 25 miles of a broadcast antenna. Most households can receive these popular networks: PBS, NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, ION, CW, Qubo – a children’s channel, 24-hour sports programming, a 24-hour classic movie channel, 24-hour news and weather, and popular Spanish-language channels: Azteca, Univision, Telemundo, TeleFutura, may also be available.
- Amazing HDTV Antenna channels do not include shows that are produced for cable only.
- Amazing HDTV Antenna will connect with televisions that have an Antenna IN or a Cable IN port on the back of the television. Most televisions sold after May 25, 2007 are required by law to have an ATSC (Digital) tuner built-in and will receive digital broadcasts. If your television was purchased earlier, but has a menu option for scanning digital channels, then your television has a digital ATSC tuner. Check for the letters ‘ATSC’. If it does not say that it is equipped with an ATSC tuner, you will need to purchase a converter box in order to watch free Amazing HDTV Antenna channels.
- Not all digital signals are High Definition
- All cable companies compress their HD signals; the result is a degraded signal that is usually inferior to Over the Air (OTA) broadcast. With the Amazing HDTV Antenna, you will be able to watch free HDTV with a better picture than you would get with HD provided by your cable company.