Our Multi-Purpose Universal Magnetic Ring makes a great addition to any impact drivers of drills. It saves a great amount of time by quickly drilling screws! The hardened nickel-plated shaft and stainless body ensure a long-lasting product while the super-strong magnetic tip holds screws in place and reduces any wobbling and minimizes dropping.
Designed to accurately lock screws and tightly snapped while reducing abrasion to the screw and the screwdriver! Our drill attachment helps speed up the drilling process with less worry about wobbling or stripping. Perfect for hexagon screwdriver bits with a flat diameter of 6.35mm (1/4 inch).
- strong magnetic ring – the head of the batch is equipped with a strong magnetic ring, which is suitable for the installation of long screws and high-altitude operations and sucks the screws without shaking
- can be removed – the double-headed batch of heads can be removed and used to remove the magnetic ring
- the magnetic ring can be stretched freely
- adjustable movement – it can move up and down, which can solve the situation that the original bit is not inserted in place due to the different depth of the cross groove of the screw
- removable magnetic ring on both ends
- wide usage – the high-strength magnetic ring bit is suitable for installing extended self-tapping screws and tail screws
- can also prevent the screw from being driven too deeply
Material: aluminum alloy
Size: 1.5 cm x 2.4 cm (0.6 in x 0.9 in)
Note: used on the 6.35mm (1/4 inch) hex rod head
Package includes: 1 x magnetic ring